Top Button


Residents of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui and Zhejiang shall apply at Sweden Visa Application Centre in Shanghai/Hangzhou/Nanjing or the Consulate General of Sweden in Shanghai.

Residents of Guangdong, Fujian, Guangxi and Hainan shall apply at Norwegian Visa Application Centre or the Royal Norwegian Consulate General in Guangzhou.

Residents of Hong Kong shall apply at the Consulate General of Finland in Hong Kong.

Residents live in the rest areas of China shall submit the Schengen visa applications to Sweden Visa Application Centre in Beijing/Xian/Chongqing/Shenyang/Wuhan/Changsha/Chengdu/Jinan/Kunming or Embassy of Sweden in Beijing.

Note that the Embassy of Sweden in Beijing and the Consulate-General of Sweden in Shanghai are not authorized to process Schengen Visa applications from non-Chinese nationals who do not legally reside in the Peoplef China and who lack justificationjustification for lodging an application here. Residents of Mongolia, please refer to the Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany in Ulaanbaatar in order to lodge your application for a Schengen visa to visit Sweden.