Tourist / Visit Family or Friends
If you wish to visit Sweden for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Sweden.
For more Information and to view list of countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Sweden: Click Do I Need A visa
Please click on the tabs above for the required information.
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE (IN LOCAL CURRENCY)||VISA FEE (IN EURO)|
|Schengen Short Term Visa (All Types)||7900||60|
|Schengen Short Term Visa (Children from 6-12 years)||4600||35|
|Schengen Short Term Visa
(Children under 6 years)
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. Fees must be paid at Gerry’s cash counters and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 6 years of age are exempted from visa fees for short-stay Schengen visa to Sweden.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- A service charge of PKR 3220 (EUR 28) is levied per application in addition to the visa fee.
- The above fees are effective from 22 January 2018.
|Tourism / Visiting Family and Friends document checklist|
|Invitation to be filled in by persons in Sweden – click here for more information about inviting a friend or family member to Sweden|
|Valid Travel Insurance from the list of approved insurance companies in Pakistan|
Please note: All supporting documents must be submitted in original. If you need the original to be returned, a photocopy must be provided.
From 8 June 2016 applicants are not required to submit any photographs with their application as a digital photograph will be captured as part of the biometrics procedure.
Click here for more information on biometrics.
Applications will be processed within 2 weeks of the Embassy receiving the application.
If you wish to apply for a Swedish Visa, you can download the Visa Application Form here.
|Schengen Visa Application Form|