Tourist / Visit Family or Friends
If you wish to visit Sweden for a short period of time, you must obtain a visa prior to entry if you come from a country with a visa requirement for entering Sweden.
For more Information and to view list of countries whose citizens need a visa to enter Sweden: Click Do I Need A visa
Please click on the tabs above for the required information.
|VISA CATEGORY||VISA FEE (IN LOCAL CURRENCY)||VISA FEE (IN EURO)|
|Schengen Short Term Visa (All Types)||9400||60|
|Schengen Short Term Visa (Children from 6-12 years)||5500||35|
|Schengen Short Term Visa
(Children under 6 years)
- The applicable visa fee in Pakistan Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. Fees must be paid at Gerry’s cash counters and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Children below 6 years of age are exempted from visa fees for short-stay Schengen visa to Sweden.
- All fees should be paid in advance and are non-refundable.
- A service charge of PKR 4387 (EUR 28) is levied per application in addition to the visa fee.
- The above fees are effective from 17 December 2018.
Please note: All supporting documents must be submitted in original. If you need the original to be returned, a photocopy must be provided.
The Embassy will only accept Schengen visa application forms and supporting documents in A4 size paper. The forms must be completed in English or Swedish. Documents issued by the authorities in your country of origin are to be submitted together with a translation in Swedish or English by an authorized translator.
From 8 June 2016 applicants are not required to submit any photographs with their application as a digital photograph will be captured as part of the biometrics procedure.
Click here for more information on biometrics.
Applications will be processed within 2 weeks of the Embassy receiving the application.
If you wish to apply for a Swedish Visa, you can download the Visa Application Form here.
|Schengen Visa Application Form|