Visa Fees At A Glance
There is a service charge of $33 (inclusive of VAT) per application over and above the visa fees payable by all applicants.
|Schengen Visa (tourist, business, visit and transit)||$65|
|For citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Russia and Ukraine, the non-refundable application fee is $40. Holders of biometric passports from Serbia and Montenegro do not need a visa.||40|
- For citizens of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Russia and Ukraine, the non-refundable application fee is $40. Holders of biometric passports from Serbia and Montenegro do not need a visa.
- The applicable visa fee in USD ($) is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
- Payment can be made via credit/debit card. Personal checks or cash are not accepted at the VFS Center.
- The Special Delivery facility for the return of processed applications is available at a fee of $30 (Inclusive of VAT) per application. This is a mandatory service.
- Postal Applications - Applicants applying for Sweden Schengen Visa through mail-in service are required to send 2 money order/cashier’s check. Please prepare 1 money order/cashier’s check for $65 in favor of Embassy of Sweden and the 2nd Money order/cashier’s check for $63 ($33 for VFS service fee and 30 for Return courier service fee) in favor of VFS Global Services USA Inc. No personal checks accepted.
- Kindly ensure to send your applications with complete documents as required along with Money order/ Cashier’s Check as instructed above in order to get your application processed in a timely manner. Incomplete applications will not be accepted nor submitted to the Embassy for processing.