Individual participating in international sports events in Sweden and persons accompanying them in a professional capacity can apply for Schengen visa. Applicant will have to provide evidence that he/she falls under this category.
|Visa Category||Visa fee (in Euro)||Visa fee (in MAD)||VFS Service fee
( in MAD)
|Visa for family or friend visit/ Tourism||60.00||650 MAD||245 MAD per application|
|Visa for official ,business visit and sports or cultural event||60.00||650 MAD||245 MAD per application|
|Visa for the applicant under the directive 2004/38/EC||0.00||0.00 MAD||245 MAD per application|
|Children, ages 0 – 5||0.00||0.00||245 MAD per application|
|Children, ages 6 – 11||35.00||380 MAD||245 MAD per application|
There is a service charge of 245 MAD (Inclusive of 20% VAT) levied per application over and above the visa fees
- Countries with a visa facilitation agreement with the European Union and children between the age of 6-12 years. The Schengen visa fee amounts to 380 MAD for national of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Montenegro, Georgia, Russia, Serbia and Ukraine.
- The applicable visa fee in Moroccan Dirham is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice. The fee is non-refundable.
The following categories of applicants are exempted of Visa fees only:
- children under 6 years of age
- school pupils, students and accompanying teachers on study or educational trips
- for EU/EEA-spouses and their children (under 21), registered partners and co-habitees of EU/EEA nationals. The original Marriage Certificate or original full Birth Certificate with parents' names must be submitted together with spouse's/parent's original passport.
All fees are non-refundable.
- Applicants must submit their file in person in order to leave their, by EU regulation required, fingerprints.
- Family details: to be completed(optional)
- All Arabic documents should be translated in French, Swedish or English,
- Please be informed that this is not an exhaustive list, the provision of all the documents listed below in no way guarantees that a visa will be granted.
- Additional documents can be asked by the Embassy of Sweden in Morocco, which may delay the treatment of your application
- Please take care to submit, apart from the original documents, an extra photocopy of all documents
Documents required for all applicants:
- One application form completed in French or English only and signed by the applicant (for minors both parents need to sign).
- 1 recent and resembling passport sized (35 mm x 45 mm)
- Family details - to be completed(optional)
- The passport should be valid for three months after departure from the territory of the Schengen countries and must have 2 blank visa page + photocopy.
- Travel medical insurance covering the entire period of the intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during the stay. The minimum coverage must be 30.000 EUR in accordance with the art. 15.2 Of the Visa Code.
- Travel order Or letter from the Royal Moroccan Federation of that sport.
- Professional card or proof of belonging to a Club in Morocco.
- Letter or order of Mission of the Club in Morocco
Civil servants / Employees:
- Work and salary certificate as well as the leave decision. Copy of the C.N.S.S. card for employees and blue workers.
Business persons, traders, self-employed professionals:
- Original registration of commerce of the Moroccan company
Students and children
- School certificate and parental authorization legalized for minor child, if the child does not travel with both parents.
A Guarantor case
- Proof of financing: Undertaking to cover costs, signed and certified + the last 3 bank statements and his certificate of work and salary.
A Photograph submitted with the application form should comply with the following specifications:
- Latest photograph not older than 6 months
- Colored photograph printed on normal photographic paper
- Should be passport sized 45mm x 35mm
- 70-80% of the photograph should be covered by face
- Full face straight profile photograph, 30-36 mm from point of the chin to head
- Should be taken against a light background
- Should be without sunglasses,hat or cap
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds.
- Spectacles should not have toned or reflecting glasses. The frame of the spectacles may not cover the eyes
- The mouth must be closed
Please note that photographs should meet the above mentioned specifications
Application Processing Time:
Usual application processing time is 7-15 working days excluding the day of documents' submission. A visa application should be submitted at least 15 calendar days before the intended visit and cannot be submitted earlier than three months before the intended date of arrival in the Schengen Area.
Please note that you may be required to appear before a Visa Officer for a personal interview at the Embassy of Sweden in Rabat prior to a decision being taken in your case. Embassy of Sweden also reserves the right to ask for additional supporting documents during the visa application process. Applicants are requested to read the information on this site carefully. The guidelines listed on this site helps you to prepare your documents as accurately as possible which will reduce the chances of your application being incomplete or delayed.
|Visa_Application_Form eng.pdf to be completed, signed and dated|
|Family details - to be completed(optional)|
To Download a Form:
- Click on the form link
- When the form opens, save the form on your computer.
- Press the right button on your mouse on the required link.
- Select Save Target As from the list
- Save the form on your computer.