Tourist visa is granted for those where the intention is to visit Sweden for tourism and sightseeing without having an invitation from a Swedish reference.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee in THB|
|Children (age 6 to 12)||1,300|
|Children (age 0 to 5)||0|
- The applicable visa fee is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change. All the fees are non-refundable.
Please click here for other exceptions to the visa fee
- There is a service charge levied per application above the visa fees.
- The Visa Application Centre offers an optional service at a nominal additional cost.
- The fees are non-refundable.
- Photograph service
- Courier service
- SMS Service
- Internet Kiosk
- Fax Facility
- Please click here for more information on the optional service.
- All charges (Visa Fee, VFS service charges and other charges) are to be paid in cash only in Thai Baht.
|VFS Service fee||590|
- Applicant can be asked for additional documents or may be called for an interview if deemed necessary by the Embassy.
- The Visa fee, according to Schengen regulations, is non-refundable.
- Thai documentation shall be accompanied by a translation from an authorized translation bureau.
A Photograph submitted with the application form should comply with the following specifications:
- 2 Color photographs printed on normal photographic paper
- Passport sized 45mm x 35mm or 2 inches
- White background
- Taken not later than 6 months
- Close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70 -80% of the photograph
- In sharp focus and clear of high quality with no ink marks or creases
- Should be without sunglasses, hat or cap
Remarks: The above photograph requirement also applies to minors from 0-11 years old.