Please note: If you plan to go to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway on a short stay visa for a period not to exceed 90 days you need a Schengen travel visa (Visa C). This visa is not a work permit. Please note that in order to apply for a travel visa at the Sweden Embassy, your only destination or your main destination (longest duration of stay) must be Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway. In the absence of a main destination (e.g. same duration of stay in two or more countries) you can apply at any of these countries but it is recommended that you apply at the country of first entry because your passport will show the entry stamp of your first destination only

Important :

Before applying for your visa to Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland or Norway please select the visa category under which you wish to lodge your visa application.

Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the information on the visa subclass you are applying for.

The different categories that are catered for are –