Schengen visa have to be obtained from the embassy or consulate of the country where the main purpose of travel lies. Therefore, please check your travel plans before making your application to the Sweden Embassy. In case of travel to multiple Schengen countries, please make your application to the embassy or the consulate where you will be staying for the maximum number of days, or from the point of first entry into the Schengen countries, if the duration of stay is the same in more than one Schengen country.
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 05 August 2019 for Tourist, Relatives/Friend, Business and Conference visa are:
|Duration||Visa Fees in INR||Visa Fees In Euros|
|Children between 06 - 12||2660||35|
The above mentioned Visa Fee is to be paid in Cash or by Debit/Credit Card.
VFS Service charge:
Applicants applying at the Swedish Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of Rs. 969/- (Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)
- The applicable visa fee in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. The same is subject to change without notice.
- The Visa fee and service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- There is an optional courier facility available at Rs.300/- (Inclusive of Goods & Service Tax –SGST @9% and CGST@9%)per application / passport.
- The fees can be paid in cash or by Debit/Credit Card.
Note: Children below the age of 6 years on the date of submission at VFS are exempted of the Visa Fee. However VFS service charges will be applicable. On the 05 of every month visa fee will be revised.
Please click here for more Information
Processing time is usually 10 to 12 calendar days from the day the application was submitted to VFS in New Delhi. Please note that applications submitted to other VFS-offices than New Delhi will take another two days due to postal delivery.
Applicants can instantly track the status of their application by clicking on Track your Application or by sending a SMS to VISA SE passport number to 57333. There will be no need to follow up with the Embassy or the Call Centre to ascertain when the passport will be returned
- The form must be printed back-to-back
- You can also obtain this form from the visa section of The Embassy of Sweden, New Delhi or from The Swedish Visa Application Centre.
|Schengen Visa Application Form|
|Check list for Tourist Visa|
|Data Protection Notice|
|Mandatory Consent Form for Minors|
|Admissibility Check list|