Business and Conference Visa
Business Visa/Conference Visit Visa
This visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for business purposes/ conference purposes.
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 05 April 2019 for Business and Conference visa are:
|Duration||Visa Fees in INR||Visa Fees In Euros|
|Business / Conference||4680||60|
|Children between 06 - 12||2730||35|
The only acceptable method of payment for Visa Fees is by single Demand Draft issued by Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) and State bank of India (SBI) in Indian Rupees (INR). Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of Embassy of Sweden (Visa), payable at New Delhi, India.
VFS SERVICE CHARGE
Applicants applying at the Swedish Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of NPR. 3368/-
In addition to the Visa Fees, applicant requires to pay the VFS Global Service Charge (inclusive of all taxes), by Cash.
- The Visa fee and service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- Applicants are requested to visit the visa application center to cross check visa fees requirement along with Invitation letter and cover letter prior preparing visa fees demand draft.
- The photograph must be in colour.
- It should have a white background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph. ]
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 6 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered, the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned & colour photocopies would NOT be accepted.
Processing time is usually 10 to 12 calendar days from the day the application was submitted to VFS in New Delhi. Please note that applications submitted to other VFS-offices than New Delhi will take another two days due to postal delivery.
Applicants can instantly track the status of their application by clicking on Track your Application or by sending a SMS to VISA SE passport number to 57333. There will be no need to follow up with the Embassy or the Call Centre to ascertain when the passport will be returned
- The form must be printed back-to-back
- You can also obtain this form from the visa section of The Embassy of Sweden, New Delhi or from The Swedish Visa Application Centre.
|Schengen Visa Application Form|
|Data Protection Notice|
|Medical Insurance Declaration Form|
|Mandatory Consent Form for Minors|
|Admissibility Check list|