Cultural, Sport or Religious events Visa
This visa application is applicable in case you are travelling for Cultural/Sport/Religious events purposes.
Visa Fees applicable with effect from 24 September 2018 for Cultural, Sport or Religious events visa are:
|Duration||Visa Fees in INR||Visa Fees In Euros|
|Cultural/ Sport/ Religious Events||5100||60|
|Children between 06 - 12||2975||35|
The only acceptable method of payment for Visa Fees is by single Demand Draft issued by Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) and State bank of India (SBI) in Indian Rupees (INR). Demand Draft should be drawn in favor of Embassy of Sweden (Visa), payable at New Delhi, India.
VFS SERVICE CHARGE
Applicants applying at the Swedish Visa Application Centre shall be levied a service charge of NPR. 3670/-
In addition to the Visa Fees, applicant requires to pay the VFS Global Service Charge (inclusive of all taxes), by Cash.
- The Visa fee and service charges is non-refundable in case the visa is refused.
- The photograph must be in colour.
- It should have a white background.
- It should have a close up of your head and top of your shoulders so that your face takes up 70-80% of the photograph. ]
- It should be in sharp focus and clean.
- It should be of high quality with no ink marks and creases.
- The photograph must show you looking directly at the camera.
- It should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm.
- It should show your skin tone naturally.
- It should have appropriate brightness and contrast.
- The photograph should be a recent one not more than 6 months old.
- It is to be taken without headgear.
- Photograph can be taken with headgear, after consideration on case to case basis if the applicant wears headgear on religious grounds. The main characteristics of the face must be apparent from the photograph. Chin, nose, eyes and eyebrows must not be covered, the forehead should be uncovered to the extent that the shape of the face is apparent.
- It should be without hat/cap.
- It should be without the applicant's hair tucked behind his/her ears.
- The photograph should not have any staple marks.
- Scanned & colour photocopies would NOT be accepted.
Processing time is usually 10 to 12 calendar days from the day the application was submitted to VFS in New Delhi. Please note that applications submitted to other VFS-offices than New Delhi will take another two days due to postal delivery.
Applicants can instantly track the status of their application by clicking on Track your Application or by sending a SMS to VISA SE passport number to 57333. There will be no need to follow up with the Embassy or the Call Centre to ascertain when the passport will be returned